What to Expect (I also downloaded the app on my phone.)
Pregnancy Weekly
My Man!
Ricardo has been such a wonderful partner for me. I'm a pain in the ass, demanding, hormonal, and with so many changes happening for us so quickly... Most would have crumbled under the pressure. He's held it together and it makes me love him even more when I think about it. Despite the natural tendency for bickering and fights to cause too much stress and unnecessary interactions, I find that we use our uncomfortable conversations as a way of learning and growth. I've seen us come so far this year... Its crazy for me to really think that this IS everything I hoped it would be. Sometimes I still doubt the likely hood of true love and the real possibility for things to last these days, when I think about us... I believe it. I see where we have gone in under a year lovers and 10+ years of friendship. I can't imagine what we can do with a lifetime.
Aaron!
My precious big baby boy. I'm excited to know that he's going to be a great big brother. He has said the cutest things like call the baby "My baby" and argue with us the sex after he found out it was a boy not a girl. He was insistent that it was a girl and we were all wrong. He puts his hand on my stomach and says "the baby's kicking me cause he likes me," even when the baby hasn't moved at all. He wants to keep all of his too small clothes and toys to give to the baby. He helped me make the DIY decorations for the baby's room. He is making good progress on his preparation for the baby emotionally, like playing in Ricky's crib and asking lots of questions about how things will be. I'm so looking forward to sharing Ricky with Aaron. I hope that I can do a good job of sharing myself so they can grow up and not have too much jealousy or rivalry. My boys..... I'm already so excited to imagine how wonderful it will be for them. Aaron is such a love and so excited to care for people. He's going to be the best brother ever!
Foods!
- Root Beer (and don't forget the floats!)
- Home made Split Pea Soup!
- Taco Bell
- Banana Peppers
- Pickles and Ranch
- Watermelon
- Hot Tamales
- Pears, Peaches, & Plums
Well, it was a challenge and an adventure being at Beauty School for my pregnancy. I feel like I would have been much more lazy and out of shape if I weren't at school and expected to be on my feet and active. It has also been quite nice to take some time off to prepare for the baby.
Good Pregnancy Health!
- No stretchmarks (so far)
- No excessive weight gain (so far)
- No health issues
- Pretty good sleep
- Little restless leg syndrome
- Mild back pain
- Sickness only in beginning, no getting ill.
- No swelling or excessive water weight
- Slightly smaller belly
New Pregnancy Experiences!
- Feeling Ricky move, roll, and kick all the time!
- Being able to eat more than just Taco Bell
- Feeling braxton hicks contractions
- Feeling fetus hiccups on a daily to weekly basis
Hopefully I'll be able to add..... Labor and Delivery that was not described as BACK LABOR! (Fingers Crossed!!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment