Thanks Donna.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Fan Mail from a Beauty School Client
You know those days..... Everyone has them, when your not quite sure if you are prepared for the day and you'd just rather stay in bed? Well, I had one or two of those days this week. One day in particular, I'd been unsure of the success of anything I had done that whole day. Today, to was my amazement, the Salon Manager delivered a piece of mail sent to me at school.......This client was one of the two clients I had on my very special day. I gave her an all over color, which she had been having difficulties finding a tone she likes, as well as a graduate/swing cut with lots of deep point cutting. She is a lady who knows what she wants and being that sort of person myself, I know how difficult it can be to find someone who delivers. I am so proud and honored to have had the opportunity to be that person for someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so proud of you! I have no doubt you are amazing at what you do and I can't wait till I let you experiment with my hair and make me amazing too. You're doing wonderful and I miss you lots!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll play in your hair anytime!!!
Miss you woman!!!
xoxoxoxoxo