Sunday, September 18, 2011

Miss you, Miss you not, pregnancy style!


Pregnancy things I will not miss!
  1. "Freaking out," not being my first reaction to everything. 
  2. Peeing myself when the baby moves into or kicks just the right spot.
  3. Not fitting into my cute clothes.
  4. Not having energy to do much of anything for very long.
  5. Eating only what will not make me feel ill.
  6. Being annoyed so easily.
  7. Feeling like a deformed/bloated person.
  8. Feeling like I've had PMS for months straight.
  9. Not being able to sleep on my tummy.
  10. Not being able to sleep!
  11. Not being able to fit into my sexy shoes.
  12. Stepping on the scale to see how much I've gained in the last month, every month!
  13. Not having the energy to cook, clean, and be a normal person, every day, day after day!
  14. Not having the paranoia and anxiety of how fat I'm going to be after and how many stretch marks I will find once I deflate.
  15. Everyone wanting to touch my tummy. (Thanks for asking, those who do!) 
  16. Being, feeding, and thinking of ME and only ME again! (at least to an extent)
  17. My boobs getting to eventually be smaller than my head!
  18. Not thinking clearly!

Pregnancy things I will miss....
  1. Remembering what it feels like to have your unborn baby kick and move inside you.
  2. Having a totally valid excuse to eat just about anything.
  3. Wearing comfortable clothes and not being ashamed of it.
  4. Weight gain is applauded.
  5. My hair and skin look great!
  6. Asking for help with things and getting it.
  7. The amount of housework and redecorating that has happened to get my house together is incredible! Thank you nesting!
  8. Knowing my child is in the safest place possible at all times!
  9. The feeling that no one and nothing can hurt my baby, unlike the real world.
  10. Getting some special treatment every once and a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment