So, all day I've had this feeling like there's a countdown to my last day or something. It's not been a good feeling and I can't seem to shake it. So regardless if I want to or not, I have to let it run it's course.
I have this pit in my tummy and my brain feels like its shut down, as of it's trying not to come to some sort of conclusion. I'm not really worried or bothered, I just dont feel like myself.
I also have a pile of anxiety I've been fighting, it keeps trying to creap up my throat and break me down from the inside out. I know thats my fear of the unknown and I have plenty of that to cope with. I think overall, I'm keeping it together pretty well.
This has been quite a growing experience for me already. I wonder if Ill recognize myself in a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment