Friday, March 18, 2011

Beauty Overload

Im just about finished with my second week of school and I'm so overwhelmed with emotion. Some good some great, and some I fear.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Now that I have a better idea what's in store for me, I know it's going to be a difficult road. My teacher told us that only the strong survive this journey. I believe those words will come back to taunt me into completing my education when it feels too much to handle. I have a massive respect for good stylists and will forever have a great respect for trade jobs. Although it may seem like a BS career, it takes a special talent and strong person to stand behind a chair making all our beauty dreams a reality.

Once I am a few months in to my schooling, I will have completed hundreds of cuts, colors, and styles. On all sorts of hair and different needs for each. I'm so blown away at how much goes into hair and beauty. Frankly, I'm also overwhelmed with the amount of info I'm expected to learn.

But, the best thing I have at my disposal is support and love, telling me I can do it when I doubt I can. That is so incredible to me and I cannot express enough how much I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment