Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lets make a keeper, shall we?



Department 1) Looks

I prefer dark hair, tan skin, and on the taller side. I like gentle eyes and a strong jaw line. I would like him to be well dressed, not necessarily in designer clothes, but, he should have some style even if its Dickie's pants and hot rod t-shirts.... SOMETHING that shows he takes pride in himself!  

My celebrity crushes give a perfect array of what I like to look at! ( It always helps their sex appeal if they happen to be an action/car driving actor)

Celebrity Crushes: 
In their preferred order!

David Boreanas

Gerald Butler


Jason Statham



Brendan Fraser

And on occasion

Vin Diesel


Department 2) Characteristics, Qualities, and personality traits he should have!
Those with an * are mandatory or it just won't work!

1) Goal oriented
2) Family man*
3) Financially contentious
4) Fun loving
5) Masculine Energy
6) Independent*
7) Tenacious
8) Confident*
9) Loyal*
10) Patient*
11) Provider
12) Cool headed*
13) Forgiving
14) Open minded
15) Brave



Department 3) He should lack these.....

1) Overbearing/abusive
2) Married/in a relationship
3) A bully
4) Racist
5) Wimp
6) Feminine Energy
7) Strongly religious
8) Judgmental
9) Negative
10) Impotent
11) Jealous


Department 4) Interests I'd like to share

1) Cars
2) ME!
3) Tattoos
4) Travel
5) The arts

So thats about all, wrap it all up and that would be my perfect man!

Come on lover-boy, knock on my door!



2 comments:

  1. if you keep describing me so perfectly on your blog, i may blush.

    ReplyDelete