Everyday brings a new adventure and an opportunity to make a statement. To show the world who you are and what you have to offer. Regardless of what we are doing, I believe our best foot should be shown first. Doing that takes effort! You may not believe this but, I don't wake up every morning looking perfect. I take the time to make myself presentable and FABULOUS!
I have loved make up and hair for a very long time. I called myself a tom-boy when I was a teen, but, you wouldn't believe it by looking at me. I always wore make-up, did my hair, and tried to look my best. I love feeling beautiful and knowing that when people look at me they see something pleasant. I enjoy the rituals of getting ready and the transformation from natural to "done." Although everyday is not necessarily a "done" day. I don't find anything wrong with not wearing much make up or being more natural. I have days when I think that is exactly what I need to put my best foot forward, and do so proudly. But, I am also proud to say that when I want to be FAB, I can be!
Here are a few of my personal fab-makers!
I love wearing black and adding a leopard or brightly colored item to set it off.
I love to wear sexy undies and bras even if I'm wearing boring clothes.
I wear fake eyelashes.
I have four different red lipstick colors I use.
I always have my toe-nails painted.
I love wearing sexy shoes.
I love corsets and bodices
I accessorize!!!!
Fab-arsenal checklist:
1) Lipstick: If you can wear a red, do it! If not, find a great pink or neutral that sets your look on fire! (If you wear a lighter color on your lips be sure to make your eyes brilliant! You need a focal point.)
2) Eyelashes: If you are lucky enough to have long eyelashes, don't be afraid to pump em up even more with the great mascara. For the rest of us, find some fantastic fakes! I have everyday length (still longer than my own) and my weekend pair, those are twice as long!
3) Inspiration: Put up a picture of your fab-icon, then you'll always have someone around to help!
4) Curles: Invest in hot rollers and/or a curing iron. Nothing says sexy like a good set of locks!
5) Personal style: Don't be afraid to wear what YOU want to wear. Find a few styles you like and mix em up! Throw a pieces of a current trend in to your every day, but, don't get caught up in being IN STYLE. You don't want to look like you just walked out of a mall, that is SO generic and impersonal.
6) Zabatos: Every fab girl MUST own at least three pairs of cute sexy shoes. Here are the musts.... Black, Neutral, and the Wildcard shoes (you can wear all black and those shoes and your HOT!)
7) Attitude: Being fabulous is more than a look, its an attitude. Its knowing you feel good in your skin and in you clothes. Let the world know you like who you are and your not afraid to show it!
8) $40: Everyone isn't rich! Don't I know that! So, whenever possible I go to thrift stores and consignment shops to search for new signature items! I am always surprised what people turn in! If you can muster up $40 cash a month to take with you, you'll be shocked at the cool stuff you'll accumulate.
9) Assets: Everyones got at least one! USE it! If you have a small waist or not, belt it! Make curves if you don't have em! Big boobs or butt, make it look tasty! Nice legs, shorten that skirt. You only have so much time in your life to show off the goods while they're ripe, so do it, just do it with class and self respect, no one likes a skank.
10) All the way: Being fabulous is not just about looking a certain way, its about feeling a certain way also. FAB people are fabulous all time regardless of what they are wearing or if they're hair is behaving. You must own FAB 24-7. Even when you don't feel FAB as most women do from time to time, you must know you ARE!
- XOXO


I need you to teach me to be gorgeous like you :)
ReplyDeleteYou are already gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWe can play glamour-girl anytime you wanna! We should plan something to get all dolled up and do something fun!
That is my most favorite thing to do when FABing it up! You just gotta help me find me a date if men are invited ;D
You're one of the few women I know who can be "fab" without even trying to.
ReplyDelete