I never claim to be a perfect person, in fact I promise to be complicated, imperfect, and a life long work in progress. I strive to be someone who allows growth and learning in every experience life throws at me. Adamant in my quest for independence and inner healing. I will push forward through my struggles, aware that my inner demons will continually try to get best of me. At times it feels as if I'm not going anywhere and haven't grown an inch, that, I know that it is part of the process and soon after with more work will turn into breakthrough.
I am grateful for those who help me see my imperfections and accept me regardless of them. I'm lucky for understanding of the human mind and behavior enough to forgive my actions and choices that are less than satisfactory. I appreciate when I talk about my feelings and they are respected, heard, questioned, and understood. I respect self reflection and the moment when I figured out what it did wrong and how to heal the part of me that brought me to that decision in the first place.
Self reflection is a very difficult process at times but oh so necessary. When there is an issue deeply planed inside me I feel as if there is nothing but, to dig deep and find out what is ailing me. If I don't get the opportunity to do so it starts eating me from the inside causing confusion and frustration. Sometimes showing itself in ways completely unrelated to the buried issue.
I have learned much about myself by clearing out the garbage and baggage through self reflection and a good healthy purge. There are few things better than relieving the problems that keep me from my happiness and my promising future. I am steadfast in my quest for truth, peace, and freedom from myself and eager to learn my next lesson and take one more step toward being a healthier and happier person.
Yay! I missed these!
ReplyDelete