Thursday, August 25, 2016

Anxiety getting to you now more than ever? Me too..... It's hate's fault.

Oh my. Videos of an unborn baby injured by a bomb and a little girl being pulled out of the rubble in Italy... I know there is so much more of this stuff to come. Its purely heartbreaking and sad. Why do we need to live as such selfish and psychopathic beings?? Why can't we live in peace and balance with each other and nature?? We believe ourselves to be SO smart and SO much more evolved than animals but, we behave like self important morons!

We justify our horrible actions by our beliefs and our egos convince us its okay. We think we're the only ones who matter and everyone else is below us. We all feel that way and as long as we're divided there will always be war, waste, and terror.

Your opinions that make others less important, are wrong. Your beliefs that say its okay to hate someone else because they are different than you or disagree with you, are wrong. Your experiences that cause you to have a blanketed opinion of people, are wrong.

Everyone deserves love, peace, and acceptance. Anyone who doesn't believe that should really take a step inside to consider where their opinion stems from and if you still think you're right once you get to the bottom of it, you may just be a psychopath or narcissist.

I am embarrassed by the state of the world, the opinions of fellow humans, our inability to see past our own immediate interests, and the lack of independent thought that causes us to continue making the same mistakes over and over again. We just accept the opinions that we've been told to believe and act in hate.... Without question!

I hate hate. I hate ego. I hate beliefs that teach you to hate.

I am no different. The fact that I'm so upset by my fellow humans and their beliefs makes me egotistical too. The fact that I feel hate and judgement is a reflection of the state of our world.... The most accepting people are being tortured inside and some have started to express it outwardly. Anxiety is at an all time high. The peaceful people are battling with their emotions and struggling to accept the people they believe to be responsible for it. I believe this has direct connection to how we feel as a species and the health of the earth. We are in trouble. I feel it in my gut. Our future generations need to get ready. Its not getting any better anytime soon.

There are way too many people with their egos wrapped up in beliefs and greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment