Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Cassette Tapes

Alright I found my cassettes, which have been drug around house to house for who knows what reason. I haven't listened to them in many many years most were from high school. I was thoroughly entertained when I read through the titles and thought I'd share....




Lords of Acid - Voodoo U

Harley Davidson Road Songs

Disturbed - Sampler

The Misfits - Collection II

 Five untitled mix tapes 

LL Cool J - Hey Lover

C-Bo - Til' My Casket Drops

Angelina - The Album

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Sylk-E Fyne - Romeo and Juliet

Master P - Da Last Don

The Crystal Meathod - Tweekend

Gabber mix tape

Old School Rap mix tape

C&C Music Factory - Anything Goes

Puff Daddy & The Family - Been Around the World

Celly Cel - Killa Kali

Old School House mix tape





No comments:

Post a Comment