Friday, October 28, 2011

Preparing for baby... My Lists!

To-do List:

Pack overnight bags:
      One for me, one for Ricardo.
Shop for items needed for hospital stay, below.
Figure out Aaron's sitter for labor and hospital stay.
Get Ricky's Pack n Play, its on sale!
Get rocker from mom
Take car to shop, list below
Get car detailed.
Ricardo: Shampoo living room carpet.
Re-wash Crib stuff from Aaron playing in it.
Plan Thanksgiving, I will not be able to do much (most likely).
Pack up Halloween stuff
Have someone get the furniture from garage
Ricardo: Re-organize garage items
Clean and organize house
Get all of Aaron's heights and add to height chart
Find something to do with myself so I don't go crazy not doing anything!


Shopping List:

Ricky's keepsake box
Pack n Play
Slippers
2 pajamas
Nursing bra
Pacifiers
Nursing pads
Witch Hazel Pads


Baby Needs List:

Pack n Play
Sit and stand double stroller
Diapers
Winter clothes for baby


Car repair/needs list:
(Shop)
Heater & AC
Passenger window
#1 02 sensor
Catalytic Converter

(Misc)
Detail Car
Adjust headlights
Broken headlight lens
Remove fog light and install hole covers



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have everything under control. This is my first visit to your blog,but I'll be back. This is a very exciting time for you and I have to know what happens next :-). I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, welcome and thanks for taking a look at my blog! Hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete