Blogging has been something I've done off and on. I've felt inspired by the writings of some very strong women in the last month or so. Hearing their words was moving even if I didn't personally relate to the message, the freeing idea of putting my feelings and experiences out there, more than quietly away in a journal next to my bed, is extremely attractive to me right now.
I have no clue how long I will post here or how often. But, for now, I have some thoughts that I want to put into the universe. I'm not sure why, besides the ritual feeling of releasing myself of them and giving up control of where they end up.... But, still having them somewhere tangible to look back on later.
I have other releases at my disposal too. One that has become quite a challenge for me. Which seems silly to my logic since the purpose for starting it was to challenge the way I see myself and how I dealt with life. My self esteem book stimulates my positive self worth and esteem, but, seems to be something I try and avoid writing in. As if I prefer to beat myself up and enjoy good a day of self sabotage... Not likely. I assume that I'm on the verge of something huge and perhaps my fear of uncovering whatever I've sheltered myself from is about to be unburied. Who knows, but, if everything works out, I take the inspiration of my friend and write here to get it out!
There are a few things I have in mind that I hope blogging here gets me.
1) Relief, by releasing the energy and pressure of my thoughts.
2) Healing, through the purging process.
3) Understanding, using a public platform and forcing myself to write things clearly and completely.
3) Knowledge, though the feedback, from readers and people who may relate.
4) Acceptance, by exposing myself I hope to be proud of my words and myself, good or bad.
... Here goes nothen!
Wow... You never cease to amaze me with your straight up dogged determination to self-enlighten.
ReplyDeleteEyes... Glued!!
Mind... Open!!
Patience level... Critical!!
Go Jen GO!!!