Sunday, August 9, 2009

So, I've recently discovered the wonderful world of photography and modeling

(Copied from Facebook Notes)


I finished a shoot for the Scikotics Car Club Calendar. Which initially took some convincing from my club members and friends for me to pose for it. But, I mistered up the courage and as it turns out, the pictures are wonderful and to top it off, its a ton of fun!!! 

I would love to build a nice big portfolio and to do that I have to take pictures! If your interested in having a shoot done with your car or know someone who does, please let me know!

I'm not interested in profiting on personal use shots or photos taken for charity work (Scikotics Calendar). I also know photographers who are also interested in building their portfolios as well. They are willing to work at low or no cost depending on the shoot and photography needs. 

Basically, all I need from you is your beautifully customized car and an idea of what your looking for!

Me... your car... a photographer.... AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment