Friday, July 24, 2009

Life's small gifts and huge rewards.

(Copied from Facebook Notes)


Theres something so magical about the small things that end up affecting things in a big way. Like not knowing you want something until it falls into you lap.... once its there your not sure how you got along without it. 

I'm so happy that things dont always go according to my plan and that other people have agendas that may involve me. Cause then I get these little pleasant surprises and special moments when I'm reminded that good things do happen to good people. 

I'm not sure what it means for the future, but, I know that if its anything like its been it'll be bright and beautiful. 

Staying positive, striving for happiness, and focusing on numero uno has delivered some pretty awesome events and opened the door to some incredible people. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment