The life sources: People who are goal driven and active participants in their lives, positively affect and motivate those around them, contribute to something that benefits others, actively excercize positive thinking, are focused and driven in self growth and advancing themselves, generally the doers.
Suckas: People who take and consume, they are focused solely on themselves, blame others for their misfortunes, bottom feeders waiting to take advantage of someone's giving or kind nature, self oriented and has an inflated ego and sense of importance, negatively affects those around them, actively tries to sabotage other people's motivation and momentum, acts as if they are owed something and does not contribute to anyone other than themselves, generally the takers.
I must say.... I am OVER Suckas!
At this point, reflecting back over my life, the best times in my life have been times when I shared my energy and life with other life sources and the last 10 years as well as many prior to them have been extremely difficult due in part the overwhelming amount of Suckas in my life.
I feel I am responsible for feeling the way I do, I feel that I have allowed myself to be pushed around and fooled by Suckas. I have been afraid of the repercussions of standing up for myself and fearful of the rejection that will ensue as soon as I stop feeding their needs.
I am no longer fearful of the repercussions and open to whatever hate and fight I have coming to release the power these Suckas have over me. I recognize that I have unfortunately become quite cynical and judgmental toward people I've come to know as Suckas, which isn't something I'm proud of but, eventually I know as I become more confident and stronger in my boundaries, I will be come more healthy and able to see people for who they are in their more positive light.
I feel that no one is damned to their position and at any point a life source could make choices that ruin their momentum and negatively affect themselves and those around them. Just as it is possible for Suckas to change their point of view, humble themselves, and start to contribute to a bigger purpose. Life is all about choices and no one is ever hopeless.
I have set some goals for myself in the coming year in the hopes that my energy goes into the betterment of my life, the lives of those who support me and themselves, and the life of those who depend on me.
1) I will recognize my value and not give away my money or hard earned talents to anyone who is not able to pay me or trade for services rendered.
2) I will not be manipulated into feeling sorry for or helping someone with a problem who is "saying" the right things but, not actively participating in helping themselves.
3) I will work harder at supporting and paying more attention to the people who support me and challenge me to be a better person.
4) I will say yes more to myself and not feel guilty for having positive things in my life.
5) I will not value the opinion or comments of people who do not make me feel good about myself and my achievements, regardless of relation or length of friendship with that person.
6) I will work on letting go of acceptance from people who have not accepted me or gossiped about me in jealousy or hatred.
7) I will live my life the way I feel is correct for my children and will stand tall in my decisions, regardless of criticism and judgement.
8) I will stay humble and open to advice, criticism, and knowledge, as that is how I will continue to learn and be a better person and mother.
9) I will listen more and consider what other people are feeling and saying.
10) I will be confident in my decisions when I put myself and my family first.
I hope that I will have the strength and healthy state of mind to be humble and mindful in facing my weaknesses and fears.
2015: The Sucka-free Year of ME!
ME= Myself, my children, my loved ones who support me, my friends who support me, and anyone who is truly working hard to better their lives.
Peace out 2014, thank you for your lessons and enlightenment!- xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment